Sunday, February 26, 2012

Resurrection!

Well, I am back!  The blog is back!  It's more of a way to keep track of my own projects, etc.
Lately, I have been watching MANY podcasters who state that they started podcasting to keep track of their knitting.  I just don't have the time to podcast, nor am I that interesting!  So here goes....The Sunsetknitter blog is here AGAIN!
What have I been up to?  Well, I've been knitting and spinning.  The mojo is back! I recently bought a used ladybug spinning wheel, and the whole spinning thing has clicked!  If you were a reader of my blog before, you might remember that I had a ladybug, but I sold it to buy a new camera.  I had serious wheel envy watching all the video podcasters.  So I am knitting and spinning fool!
Here is a picture of  cowl I made with my handspun!

No comments:

Post a Comment