I have been busy around here the past two weeks with my children's activities, so I haven't been working much on any projects. We had the annual St. Patty's Dinner, an Easter Egg Hunt, and my son's Blue Gold Boyscout event.
As for knitting, I was working on sock 2 when my Lantern Moon Sox Needle snapped.
My LYS did not have the correct size in stock, so the project was put on hold while awaited it's arrival.
In the mean time, I jumped on the Monster bandwagon. I ordered the Rebecca Danger Monster book. While I waited for it to arrive, I began knitting the bunny nuggets.
I've only made 2 so far, and I used my handspun to make them. I love them as much as DD.
I quickly realized I needed to learn Magic loop, so I have been self teaching via Youtube video's.
Here's hoping I figure it out sooner than later.
In the meantime...here's a picture of Dewey.



No comments:
Post a Comment