Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ten on Thursday

1. It's been a crazy week!  I've been working crazy hours, and I haven't been able to knit very much.

2.  This weekend is St. Patty's Day.  My Italian In-laws are coming over for the annual Irish dinner, which my Italian husband cooks.  He is a better cook them me.  I need to be a cleaning fool today and tomorrow.

3.  It's close to 70 degrees this week in the Philly burbs!  I am loving the Spring Weather.

4. I have two lazy cats who are spoiled rotten.  Dewey is orange and named after the Library cat.  Jingle is a fur ball of love.  She's black and white.

5. Today, I am taking my daughter to her Daisy meeting at a doughnut shop for a tour.   I am a big fan of a quality doughnut.

6.  Monday is St. Joseph's day.  It's a big holiday in our family.  My son makes homemade pasta with his Nana for Dinner.

7.  My daughter and I entered a car in my son's pine derby race.  It's full of my handspun!

8.  Daylight Saving Time has kicked by butt this week!  

9.  My must see TV Shows are: Hart of Dixie, New Girl, Pan Am and Restaurant Impossible.

10.  On My Needles: Pair of Socks for Sunshine (Son) and a Pair of Socks for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment